Cebu's Best Pork Chops

Posted on 6:40 AM by Donald

Looking for the best Pork Chops in Cebu? If you are like me who is pumping some iron.

It is often normal to feel a sudden craving for meats. That’s because you need a Low Fat, High Protein Diet.

My craving for pork chop has been rather strong lately, it could be since i am slowly including weight training in my gym routine. So you can just imagine how sore my muscles are..

So every once in a while I treat myself to some good old high protein meals.

Here are a few of the Best Chops Cebu has to offer (As per my experience):


Roma Mia’s Godfather Chops;

Photos from: www.flickr.com/photos/markbulawan/3941700311/

You can choose wither Godfather Chops in Gravy Sauce or in Pesto Sauce

(My favorite Pork Chop in the whole World -- For now!)

Price: P168 (drinks not included)

Locations:

Ayala Center Cebu Terraces or I2 building Asia town IT park Lahug Cebu City

Brown Cups Pesto butter Pork chops

Photos from:

http://fildude.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.htm

Price: P85 with Rice and free ice tea

Location:
Skyrise 1 building Asia town IT Park Lahug Cebu City


Dessert Factory

Photo:

http://www.yummy-cebu.com/blog_main.php?article=3

Price:150-200

Location: Ayala Center Cebu terraces

If you have any other suggestions! let me know.. so i can try it out and i can blog about it!

3 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

yay! i miss brown cup's porkchop and the porkchop thursday gang!

Unknown said...

hi????
good day...can u have the list of cebu city events...
tanxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found a nice place to stay in Cebu Apartments.
They have an online booking 24/7, the place is quite like home and near the airport.

Post a Comment