Tigers Eye for the Year of the Tiger

Posted on 5:15 AM by Donald

Last Sunday February 14, 2010, we all celebrate two of the most important celebration for the month of February. The Chinese New Year welcoming the Year of the Golden Tiger (February 14, 2010 to February 2, 2011) and the second most important celebration is Valentines Day.

So as I was passing by my local Chinese Store, I ask for a fashionable item that will help me bring luck and prosperity in this year. Specifically on the career side


Since I was born on the year of the WOOD Rat according to the Chinese calendar, I needed to know what faith has installed for me this year. Since you know, Tiger is a BIG CAT or belongs to the Cat family and cats do like to chase mice. So I am guessing this year is going to be a very busy and challenging year. 


They Recommended the TIGERS eye


So I did some digging on the internet to check the metaphysical properties of this stone are;

Protection, clear thinking, personal empowerment, integrity, willpower, practicality, balance, will, courage
If you need to make some changes in your life, this is the stone for you.

Promotes balance and strength to get through difficult phases of life; relieves doubt and bestows decision making with vision and clarity. Helps one to be practical

They said that this is the lucky stone for this year, I was a bit skeptical at first. 
But it did look good with my shirt that day, so what the heck might as well try it. 
They cleansed the crystal before giving it to me.

So Tart and i decided to grab some coffee before going home.
I was already anticipating the worst since it was a Saturday afternoon (A day before the Valentines) and we are in SM CITY CEBU. Starbucks will be jammed pack for sure. 

Tart ordered for me since I know he likes to smoke his Marlboro lights while drinking his coffee (Who doesn't right?) 
so the moment I went outside to check if there was any table available, a couple just stood up. So I immediately went to the table and sat down. GOOD LUCK ALREADY? I am starting to love this new Tigers eye bracelet of mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment